Wednesday, July 2, 2014

True Prophet Preaches Repentance & If a Child Never Learns How to Behave

 Generally I would put something like this on my faith page. However, since this page has become message board for  those troublemakers, the stalkers and the the others harassers, I place it here:
The True Prophet Preaches Repentance And Obedience To God's Law
Jer 23:21 I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied.
Jer 23:22 But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.
Jer 26:4 And thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD; If ye will not hearken to me, to walk in my law, which I have set before you,
Jer 26:5 To hearken to the words of my servants the prophets, whom I sent unto you, both rising up early, and sending them, but ye have not hearkened;
Jer 26:6 Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth.
Jer 35:15 I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending them, saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.
Isa 8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
And, to you harassers who think not correcting children no matters what their ages, and who lie for the purpose of causing adults problems, is a better cause then you are only adding to the problems those children will experience because they are not learning how to cope with what is right behavior and what wrong behavior and that lying will only land their and those they involve in bigger trouble.

So do not attempt to preach to me. For I see you as corrupted beings with little true respect for anyone or anything that you cannot product from. your trouble because I want to live free of you and do not need you in my life. This and not my racial background that bugs you, I am not of your mindset and never will be.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!