Sunday, August 19, 2007

Harrassment

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

This past week I have experience an increase in harassment by persons that I believe are neighbors that are upset by the fact that I did not and do not want my spouse associating with because these persons have been part of the source of harassment that have created problems for my family and resulted in other in getting into trouble and/or fired. 

I extremely dislike the influence that these individuals were attempting used on my spouse. he is not a well man and I believe foul play of some kind was behind their motives. The persons I speaks do were family and personal relations with the drug pushers on the corners.  These have enjoyed their attempts at making me look the fool each time the tell my spouse of thier deceptiveness and flase friendships.

I do not like having to report to the police department each time something because someone is seeking revenge for nonsense or attempting to threaten me over more nonsense. However, they leave me with not other choice. As for the harrassers, I have made it clear that their relationship with my sppouse is over and no interference was be accepted.

In any case, the sell of drug on that corner is appears to have stopped; however, I would not swear to it.  Also, there were more youths out on those properties and there was some trouble, but school has restarted , so hopefully, the neighborhood can get back to some form of normalcy.

Evelyn

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!