Monday, August 17, 2009

Thief, Saboteur, and Creep!

To my faithful Readers, the following message is only addressed to a thief and saboteur.

If you're reading this, and you know who you are, then you know that I have put my all sites back in the order that I had originally set them up. I have also changed all my passwords. You could have only gotten my information from my home or from my work computer . In any case, you are a super-creep, and you are locked out, and I will not be that careless around you again.

I don't really care who you are, just know that if you try it again or are messing in other people lives as you have mine, you will get caught because there are people searching for you.

Creep!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!