Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Should Spartacus: Blood and Sand Be Banned For Its Amoral Subplots?

Hello,

Evelyn here,

A few of the gays in my area are upset with my disapproval of gay intercourse on television. Yes, I believe some of the subplots of the show Spartacus: Blood and Sand are amoral, and I would like to see it banned here in America. So remember as you seek me out,or attempt to cause me problems about town, I am a writer, a reviewer, but I am also a Christian, wife and mother and while I have nothing against gays as whole, I neither like nor need troublemakers. I have also informed Starz of the development here.

On that note, I do not need people going about town with the intent of making trouble for me because I rejected the attention of men who I do not want and who do not interest me. I mean, I am a married woman and that means something to me. May my marriage be good or bad, it is mine, and I will always respect it. Also, I feel lucky for not wanting to involve myself with the type of men who attempt to cause or allow others to cause me problems simply I do not want them and for being mature enough to trust my own judgment in such matters. So do me the favor and cut the crap!

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!