Monday, October 1, 2012

Lies That Evil People Spread

 Update - October 21, 2012: I don't to know what lies these people tell each other to making them want to harass me. However, as I wrote a short piece today on paranoid schizophrenia and drug addiction.Perhaps, they thought is was a reference about them. It was not, but if the bill suits the reader, then get yourself help and stop  driving by and harassing me.  I know that someone is triggering you from where I live now. I do not care who they are. This does not mean that I do not know who they are. Their lives is little to me and mine should mean less to theirs. So stop increasing each others paranoid.  I Yes, have reported these your actions.

Oh, yes, if you want your point of view known, then stop being cowards who drives by to harass a sixty year-old lady and leave your comments.
---------------------

I want people to stop believing the rumor that I do stop know what I am doing. I know full well what I am doing. This rumor, as with all the another nasty little rumors concerning "Me", was started by those drug pushing families and the families of those children you hear out there everyday and who live on the far south side of town.

Some people are bless in not being aware of those children voices and other just are unable to hear at all. I envy both.  And, I have come to believe that the problem with all those children, and there are more then I can count, stems from the purchase and use of decades of badly mixed illegal dry use. I believe this from deep within my soul. I do not think this could happen to so many children  by any other means.  Some people will want to criticize me for my belief. However,  I say, "Let them but only after they disprove me."
In addition, their parents had the option of coming to me to see if we could come up with a way that we all could co-exist peacefully and live normally. They made the other choice, and that choice has hurt everyone involved, especially their children. Believe me, I am not to blame for what those parents have done and made of their children, and I resent the harm they have caused me and mine.

Nevertheless, and back on track, the rumors that I do not know what I am doing is a flat out lie and was started as a way to discredit my police reports, my abilities and my intelligent. Don't be fooled!

No, don't be fooled by those bad people lies. Most importantly, DON'T BECOME THEIR FOOLS!

Those people are bad to the bone, and they are users of innocent people in the worse way. They have not only caused my family and me much trouble but countless of others who thought they could trust them.

Use your own judgment and not let they pull you into a situation not of your own but one of their design and for their personal gain.

And another thing, I don't want 'thugs' attempting to start conversations with me while I am either walking or riding my bike on the street. I either trust them nor like them. So, stop the crap!

PS: The police department has a copy of this post.



What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!