Saturday, October 26, 2013

Once Again, Old Man, Be Gone!


UPDATE: NO MORE OPEN AND SLY THREATS! MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIVES!

You drug families and you families of those nearly adult children to which I have been reporting to the police department and writing about on this blog all these years, you are a hateful bunch and all these years you have sought revenge on me and others  you have victimized and who hate you criminal like style. Many of you pretend to be respect folks while selling your poison to people. In addition, your children who take information they gleam to stir up more. You even found a crooked church.  

Since enough of you read my blog, I address this message to all you. In addition, you have known I have written about you over the years. You know I have been trying to warn others not to trust you because you are the type of criminals who pretend to befriend people but will also cause the same people financial hardship or simply robbed them. 

Your latest method of harassing me besides using the children as your information center is to use old men. Have you forgotten we have been through this before? Now, you and anyone who knows me, knows that I do not like these black old men attempting to “hit on me”. Whatever ass among you put those two black old men up to crowding me yesterday, you are just that, an ass and your motive of causing troubling for me and sacrificing those men was evil. 

I do not care what you might have said to those men. I am happy in my marriage; I am not interested in harming it or my husband and family. Although not prefect, for me marriage is a great religious and social institution. Second to it is the freedom to say no and mean it, and after that, the freedom to express myself to I am doing now. 

In short, stop the B.S. It was clear with you being drug families, child abusers, cat killers, and thieves that you believe that you are protecting a noble way of life. You are not. From each generation of you that have made their way into my presence, you are the same. You want to better life, while attempting to hide the fact that you do it on the back of your victims. People like me you harm over the years. You do not want people to know of your a criminal background in illegal drug and thief. 

And lets not forgets your whorest women who you sic on naive men for money. Men with money who believe they found candy only to discover they got bitter salt. You people are evil and I detest evil. 

As for you parents of the children heard in most households and place of business) more than enough people know about you. I want you to know and truly understand this. No one and I mean no one is responsible for the condition of your children but you. No one is responsible for the lack of education but you, annoy one is responsible for the harm done to me, my family and the many, many other people who you have used and in turn harmed when those people want no more of you crazy ways but you.  

For years, you and those drug families have used other people to cause harm, and for all I know at least one family among you is kin to those drug families. In addition, I do believe it was decades of using their illegal drugs that made your children. That is no ones fault but yours. Not my fault, not my family faults. We have never met any of you. The fault is yours alone. Accept and leave me and my family alone. 

Should I not hate any you? Jesus said no. Jesus said to forgive you. However, and guess what, Jesus knew nothing of deceitful people like you. Jesus knew nothing of people who continuously bred and spread hate, and you spread more than enough my way that I will never forgive and will hate you forever. 

So do those old men a favor, do not send them my way. You are just attempting to cause more trouble for me, which will only cause trouble for those old men as well. I do not want to report them because you put them up to annoying me. However, because you got two unsuspecting black men to do it, the next time it happens I will. If you care about them and they are not just another one of your tools, then leave them alone. in addition, no man from any other race has ever done that. I believe its a moral thing, but it would not be different were you to poison them with your lies as you have used other races to harass me only because you cannot accept that it is only you and your criminal ways that I have made it clear numerous times that I hate. Stay away from me and stop trying to bait me into situation that are evil and stop spreading your lies.

You are a crooked group of families. The more good people that know of you the better. I sincerely hope these messages save people from your evil.



I know you have your spies watching, am aware of many of them. I also know some them to spy for you, you hurt them first on either their jobs, financially, a car accident, a thief or just driving around in various cars whenever they come outside. This is no one fault but yours and theirs. I never troubled them, but you lied to them and then caused them hurt. I told them nothing and they would have never believed me at that time. I am sure they do now. However, hate it that they do not turn you in. I hate it that they think joining you to harm me is exacting their revenge for what no one but you have done to them you opened that door of evil. This fault is your as well. Like those black old men, you are sacrificing your spies as well. Do you not see the evil in your actions?

You want to save face and have a better life, then change your ways without deceiving or harming others. However, the one thing you should never do is seek forgiveness from me, you will never find it.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!