Wednesday, April 1, 2015

More Trouble People




I sent the following complaint to PSTA, and since that day a woman of similar features of the abusive man described in the complaint below had been attempting to cause me trouble at one of the Walmart store where I shop. 

Like the man, she is a young white woman, petite and with very dark shoulder length hair. This woman has teamed up with a couple overweight dark skinned Afro-American women. I believe these women are the mothers of or may know the two dark skinned Afro-American women teenage girls who were attempting to threaten a white neighbor of mine last year. I defended my neighbor, but the two girls never let the matter go at that, and in turned told their parents and friends God’s know what so that now the situation has blown out of proportion. 

As for the abusive man on the bus, the woman that comes in the store is getting her information from these black women. I know that there was someone who knows them and the other troublemakers in our area on the bus the day that this man was being abusive. 

I believe the man to be very abusive and this woman is probably a member of his family and that both of them are very unbalance people who have team up with even more unbalance people.

In addition, as I know that these people read these pages, I want them to know that I and my husband are here to stay, and you have aligned yourselves with the  devil.

I nearly forgot, there was another white woman also a few weeks ago. She was heavyset and looking to be in the medical field, perhaps a nurse. She and another woman were with two biracial teenage girls, and one dark skinned teenage male. He walks pass my home on occasions. and he looks a lot look one of the teenage girl who were doing the harassing and threatening of my neighbor in last years incidents, and which means all these incidents are connected.  This woman is why "Seven Ninety Seven" had its name, and which means something good can come out of something bad.

P.S.  I never buy from street benders who carry  portable credit card machines. I am not saying that they are shady. However, I do suggest being careful out there.

-------------

On two occasions I have been verbally harassed by other passengers. The first incident occurred just before Thanksgiving 2014 on the same #5 bus route. The second occurred on Wednesday 02/04/2015. I believe these verbal attacks were planned by a woman who I have report for elderly abuse and the persons she is using are her family and friends. In the first incident, a woman shouted for me to shut-up because I and some others passengers expressed their views about certain issues. 

Wednesday's incident involved a man who was sitting on two of the wheelchair seats and he not want to move over for me to sit down. I told him I had a bad back, hips, and knee. Then he looked like he was moving over, but when I sat I realized that he still had one leg still in half of second seat. I apologized, but he screamed that I broke his arm in four places, which was untrue and I told him so. The man then jumped up and kept screaming that I broke his arm is four places and pulling his coat and shirt up to show his shoulder but he used his slinged arm and hand to do it. When I sat on his leg he may have gotten bumped. However, he lied about me breaking his arm. 

This man was very rude, and I am not shut-up and left the people who ride these buses abuse me in any way. Should I be the subject of addition verbal, or if anyone threatens to harm me in any way, I call the police on my cell phone. Although the bus drivers did nothing wrong, I will not depend on them to defend me, as I do not know what they may have been told by the harassers prior by my boarding the buses. 

The reason I believe this woman is using people who board the bus is that she knows all that happens and slyly attempts to upset me with what has happened. In addition, I believe they are doing to have or find something to counter my report of elderly abuse. However they are only making the matter worse. My community police officer is aware of this woman and some of the people is using and they have been told to stop.

02/06/2015

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!