Saturday, July 16, 2016

The Latest On Christian School, Spies, And Stalkers

07/24/2016 - CORRECTED 


07/16/2016: There are two black female working on that church across from me,  who have been poisoned by that Christian school. However, the women that I speak of have taken to watching my comings and goings. I made it a point to let them know that I am aware of them spying for that Christian school, by waving and saying hello to them, and as expected one of them called in the thugs.
These people are not what I see as Christians, and since their present on our avenue there has been more crimes in our area.

They do get caught on video driving by, especially when one of my neighbors and I are talking.  Yesterday, one parked his car across the street from the front of my home pretending to be just talking, while the black man outside of the car would look under the car as if to see if something was under it. This behavior started with one of the resident on 39th street and Dartmouth from a resident near the end of the street where the church stands. This household, 3745 & 3937 Dartmouth N, is directly associated to at least one of the three black teenage girls that caused all that trouble on the avenue a couple years back. I discovered this by chance while walking up the street one morning. This household is also associated with 3744 Dartmouth N, a household previously witness as having people directly link with illegal drug use in public.

I can only guess that this behavior is another form of intimidation. A threat to run me over with their cars.  Well, both driver are on videos. Their actions are irresponsible and criminal.



Speaking of irresponsible drivers, I encountered a female driver yesterday, who apparently had no regards or care for the fact the she parked her on the public sidewalk and not the in the empty parking of the business office that she stated she was waiting to open. Was she recruited by these thugs to do that because knew walked by there someday, or did she truly not care that she was blocking a pedestrian sidewalk. In any case, I believe that these same troublemakers are those associated with those drug families on 6th street and 53rd Avenue South, that Christian school across from me, and those associated with the three black teenage girls are responsible for these events.


Of the above, after viewing my pictures I realize that the sidewalk driver and the female walker at the church both drive blue cars. I don’t think these incidents are unrelated.  Why do people believe these troublemakers?

Early that day.



Later that day.





This last shows a portion on the church's parking lot where the women were spying last Friday. Should you want to see what current crimes are happening in your area click here.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!