Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Neighborhood Thugs Incites Violent

UPDATE: More blacked called relating to the incident at Walmart.

727-430-0527 Indian woman asking for Grace. I hope she finds some.
479-621-2900 Walmart claim personal. Moe interested is glorifying my attacker than what he really did to me.

1-888-670-2630 misrepresenting themselves as attorneys.

UPDATE: My security went off last night because the power was briefly cut off.  Knowing that the troublemakers have attempt to get into my security system and messed with the cable and power lines, I believe this morning attept was to erase my incoming calls IDs.

Here they are:



 One call was repeated so quickly that it registered twice at the same time of day.

Last week I was the unwilling participant in an incident that occurred in a Walmart that caused me physical injury. This incident was incited by a woman among the troublemakers ( Jay and his sister included) in the area, and the King/Queen Christian school that I have spoke of previously. This woman is using a cell phone to contact others and incite to criminal acts.

All I have to say is to her and the other  people she incites, those involved in the attack, as well as those attempting add further emotional injury to the attack today, which exactly what it was, is that they are the worse kind of scum to do what they did to a obviously physically ill and elderly woman.

The incident has been reported to the proper authorities, and the phone numbers of the place where the incident occurred blocked.

Blocked numbers:

727-803-4961   
727-803-9607

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!