Monday, January 16, 2017

King/Queen Christian School And Their Cohorts Are Still Nuisances

I guess these days the people of King/Queen Christian School believe I am blind to their continual attempts to cause me. I know they are still stalking us, even though they have been told by the police not to do so. I know that they are still lying about me to the strangers, at least to me, in the attempt to cause further trouble, even though they were told not to.  

I know that these troublemakers have also lied to some of the cabbies that I ride with and have told they god know what, because some of the cabbies have been reluctant to help me when they know that I need to help with groceries.

I know that either the house at 3745 or 3937 on that section of the avenue is associated with the white car that nearly ran me down three week age. 

So,  now  King/Queen Christian School  and your cohorts up on that part of the avenue know I am not blind to your continual attempts of harassment and trouble-making.  I only now responding, and my overall, response is this:

CUT OUT THE SH _T. 

I DON'T NEED YOU! 

I DON'T WANT YOU ON MY BLOCK BECAUSE YOU HAVE BEEN BAD FOR IT.

HOWEVER, SINCE YOU HERE, 

IGNORE ME AS I IGNORE YOU! 

CONTINUE TO HARASS ME, 

AND I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT!

NOW THE WORLD KNOWS YOU BEEN TOLD AND HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOUR
SH_T! 

SO, GET LOST!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!