Tuesday, April 11, 2017

The Self-Destruction of King/Queen Christian School

Updated 04/19/2017


While  King/Queen Christian School is no longer running its school in the church across the street from me, the trouble that they brought to the neighborhood by linking up with some of the troublemakers already living in the area, is still a problem.

In spite of the fact that King/Queen Christian School has relocated, there are residents here who believed the lies they told and still attempt to cause me problems. The personnel in Walmart pharmacy is one such place where lies have caused me harm. A pharmacist was misled (although, I know his name, for now he will remain nameless), a co-worker/s that persuaded him to do wrong are still there, and they are resentful enough to attempt further harm. My thinking is they also believe the same lies. Whether they knew that he was capable of harming someone is unknown , but my guess is that they denied the truth of the events to keep their jobs. However, the black  pharmacy techs and one that she answered the phone, watch as I struggle with the pharmacist who harmed me
They in turn have been attempting to make me appear as the bad guy, which is something I related to our community police service that I was tired of people doing. Because it is a well known fact that I am truly the victim.  

This ill event occurred at the Walmart pharmacy at 201 34th Street North. Since then, a female was rude remarks while I shopped, a female was rude when I called to speak with a pharmacist. They hang up the phone when I ask to speak to the store's  manager, Benson McBride, walk away from the service when its my turn in line or do something else, and they recently have people hanging around my avenue. To date, I have not spoken to Mr. Benson McBride, but I am sure he been filled with the same lies as the pharmacist who deliberately harmed me.

I have no doubts that the same troublemakers also mentioned is this post have ties to a few of those female staffers at Walmart, and this is just another one of their attempt to cause me problems at the stores in which I choose to shop.

In addition, I greatly dislike the fact that the troublemakers that live in the area are still spreading the lie that I am bothering  children when, the handful of children I  and my neighbors have encountered are teenage girls who were causing trouble on the avenue and seeking to cause trouble at the direction of a bad adult. This included King/Queen Christian School who decided to use the children within their school when they could not walk on or otherwise harm those of us on the avenue for their purposes.  They told several lies and too many residents unknowing the truth believe them, even when they had the children calling me bad names as I was out for one of my morning walks.

Moreover, I am also stating that during all this chaos there have been plenty of children who are out there with good influences and good upbringings that have crossed my path as well. This is true of many adults. It is only when one of the troublemakers tells them lies that, these other adults and children turn ugly towards me.  

Nevertheless, King/Queen Christian School is gone but the troublemakers that brought them into the situation are still here and active.  To know what these troublemakers and some of the children have done, you can find that information within the pages of the site.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!