Wednesday, November 8, 2006

"Surfing on a Wednesday's Afternoon."

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

Yeah, I know the real lyrics, but I have just been enjoying surfing the net for whatever interests me. I am in a great mood and things appear to turning in a positive direction for me. I have spent a lot of creative time working on the BTCC site. If you have not ventured there, the link is posted on this site. I enjoy working on the site just  as I do this blog.

Above is a collage I made earlier this evening. I was on one of my favorite Xena sites, and I posted a topic about who could replace actor Kevin Smith, who played Ares on the series, if a Xena movie was done. As all Xenites know, Kevin died of injuries he sustained in a fall in February of 2002. His death rocks the world of Xenites hard, and he is still missed. Kevin was 38 years old at the time of his death, and his acting career was just beginning to bloom here in the USA.

Anyway, I was greatly impressed by some of the responses I got back. I had asked for photos of the actors that were considered as possible "Ares" replacements. The photos that intrigued me the most were of Tom Welling (Smallville) and Peter Reckell (Days of Our Lives). My preference among these two Kevin Smith look-alikes was Peter Reckell, but I had to agree that look were not everything and that chemistry and the ability to make us believe that he was Ares has a great deal with the role.

It is getting late, so I will leave you now. By the way, ‘The Women Within” officially became a year old on November 5, 2006, and it is still going strong

Evelyn Out!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!