Friday, November 10, 2006

Stalkers!

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

Time for a little plain talk. You know, I always find it pleasing and interesting to know that I have developed a fan base or at least a strong readership. However, I wish to speak to one women I met this evening in my church’s parking lot. 

----------

I understood you, and I am very glad that you are a reader of my work. However, (and this is a bogy with me) do not continue spy, eavesdrop, interfere or to stalk me. This behavior is not only rude, but against the law. 

So read as much as you want, but keep your distance, which is very, very far and away from me. 

-----------

Evelyn Out!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!