Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just As Faith Require Only Belief, So Too Truth Requites No Apology

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

It has come to my intention that some people are not happy about the disclosure I made in my 11.17.2007 article. However, consider the fact that a member of that family, who only recently where stopped from selling illegal drugs on my avenue, took it upon themselves to send a male of their family’s member to St. Petersburg General Hospital in which I was staying and who then misled the staff and my roommate so bad that one young nurse abused my hand. I see no problem in relating a true incident that left a negative impact on my life.

Consider the fact that these same families have lied, brutalized, and destroyed personal property of not just my family but also many other families over a period of years, I see no problem in informing others of the truth on the chance they might come in contact the their deceptions.

Consider the fact that many of the people that these families  misled and flat out lied to were medical personal, police offices, court officials and other persons of importance, when it is important that the truth be told  to show ugliness of the long string of lies.

Why? Why did they do it? They did it all to hide the truth about the drugs. Others did it for the parents of children, who cannot accept that their children are significantly different, and who in their frustration victimized me without having met me and because I chose to live and enjoy my life instead of dying or becoming a blundering idiot fix who only for force hospitalization. They did it to foster a lie that I was responsible for the problems down here, and to foster the lie that I was not “capable and/or intelligent enough” to care for myself or do any function of apparent difficulty or important, which might be required of me. 

Their grand lies were things of evil and created these same lies became acts of evil, and because of them, many innocent people suffered because of them. I spoke out against these families and their actions at the start. No one wanted to listen or believed me. Yet, these families, these liars, frauds, and drug pushers were believed and the problems grew, and the abuses worsen with time.

My point. These families act as if they cannot let go and in bitterness have infection numerous people with it, and I . . .

 I make absolutely no apology for whatever truth about what occurred here that becomes known.

Evelyn out.

It is better to be hated for things done for the betterment of a sociality, than to have placidly given in to its corruption and done nothing at all.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!