Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Move

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth. I was moving to a new location these past couple of weeks. My new place is just my size and I have nearly completed putting things where I want them. 

This is a life changing move where my spouse and I are no longer together, and I am the happier for it. 

Anyway, I will be updating all my web sites in the next few days, and everything should be running normal by next weekend.

Peace,
Evelyn

P. S. My email box is a holy terror. :)

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!