Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,


I called myself peeking at my email this morning but before I could get there I spied the article on Gov. Sarah Palin use of government fund to paid for her daughter's travel expenses.

Palin Charged Alaska for Kids' Travel


Below is my posted comment that is buried among thousands of others displeased constituents.
------------------
Astptevelyn

06:55 AMOct 22 2008

I say. Until Gov. Sarah Palin's daughter become a full time working member of the State Alaska, that Palin should paid for her daughter's travel expenses from her personal funds and that she needs to repay the State of Alaska in full.To put her daughter travel expenses on the State of Alaska show the type misuse in government funds that tax payers are trying to get away from. Voters need to really think about this before casting their votes this November.
------------------

I need not say more.

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!