Friday, October 24, 2008

Noisy Neighbors

Helllo Everyone,

Evelyn here,

with a brief note. I have very, very noisy neighbors. It sounds like many of the residents in the apartment building I live in are boomers. I have had to contact the police department and the apartment's security nearly every night since I moved in here back in September. Many know that I am a member of NoiseOFF, but this has little effect in their behaviors. To make the problem worse they have grouped together, and when one group get caught the buck is moved to the next group. I sincerely think security would be more effective on-site 24/7.

More on this later.

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!