Monday, December 29, 2008

Get Thee Behind . . . . An Update

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

with an uninteresting twist with the problem woman upstairs. She has resorted to lying. This evening, she called the police department with a false complaint on me. I don't know exactly what she said, but I had a visit from two of St. Petersburg finest because of this upstairs neighbor's lie. What had I been doing all evening? Working here at my computer as usual. So, I was very surprises to have those police officers at my door.

Nevertheless, all went well because I could explain fully the incidents that brought this woman to the point of seeking vengeance. I also was able to show the officer proof of my involvement in various civil groups whose only aim is the betterment of the county, the city and the state Florida.

It is clear that this woman did not care or did not know that to make a false complaint is now against the law and that she could be sued for it. There is no guessing or no question about it. Making intentional false reports about someone for the sole purpose of retaliation is without a doubt against the law in Florida and punishable by law.

Bearing all this in mind refer you to a previous entry of mine. "Neighbors Lie . . .", post on Saturday, November 1, 2008. Keep in mind that people like her have no respect for the law and will attempts to twist it and then use it for their own purpose. She and the others know that what I do and that I do it for the right reasons, but their criminal behaviors makes me think that there is some great and illegal secret here that she and the other fear I might stumble upon.

Personally, I, and millions of others, want to come home to a quiet evening and a soundless a sleep without a lot of unnecessary noises.

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!