Sunday, December 2, 2012

Thieves Do Commit Dumb Crimes

There is a thief in our area who made true the statement that thieves sometimes commit dumb crime.  There is a official police report on this and it appears that the word of the thief has gotten farther than I expected.

Nevertheless, a thief came onto our enclosed porch yesterday and stole an old battered foot stool. We do not like thieves nor trespassers. In addition, that stool was a daily necessity that I had to use daily to reach thing above my head and to step up into my bed. As I have a bad bad and hips, I am in pain always, and I needed the help of that stool.

Although there have been reports metal items being stolen on the news, I do not think that the thief wanted the stool for its metal. I think he/she just wanted to cause us distress. Well, that happened briefly, but we are an old couple and we row with sorrow better than the young.

However, the thief of the stool says more about the lowly character of the thief. I mean, to steal a battered old step stool from an elderly couple, who just want to be left in peace.  Seriously! 

What an Arse!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!