Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Imitation of Family

Wow! It is unbelievable what  people will go through to make asses of themselves. It truly never crossed my mind that women would start imitating family.  But within the last week I have been confronted by pale imitations of my daughter-in-law and her sister. Oh, they do not say or do anything, they just walk or drive pass my home and linger around the bus station.



My guess is that these women appearances has something to do with my article. A REVIEW OF CNN’S “WHO IS BLACK IN AMERICA?”. 

If so, Ladies! Stop the bullsh_t. My article and family has nothing to do with you, and I really do not want to photograph you and then give you up to the police department. I can and I will if you continue be nuisancesSo please, stop with the cheap mind game. 


What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!