Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Note about and to the Harassers

There readers of this blog, who do not like what I write. They know that many of the articles here refer to them, not because they are names in these posts, they are not, but because they recognize their deeds. Their evil deeds. My advice to them is this.

If you do not like your evil deeds shown to the world,  do not turn it in my direction. I am a writer. I am a truthful writer, and I conduct my life with the same truthful concept. I do not like liars, thieves, or whore-mongers of either genders. I hate drug pushers and drug dealers. They destroy lives without caring about the harm and/or death they cause. I also despise people who kill household pets, these people are the same as common murders. I dislike false preachers, the kind who profit from the suffering they cause others and knowingly allow their flock to cause harm to innocents. These preachers use religious as weapon rather than the sacred dogma that it is meant to be; and whether they know it or not, their god is the devil.

So, with all this said, this you find yourself, among the above groups, stay the hell out of my life and off my websites. I do not need you and I certainly do want to be associated with you in any manner. I do not like calling the police on you, but by your very acts of evil, leave me no other choice. I know you do not like to being called evil. However, bad deeds are indeed evil deeds. There is only good and evil in this world and you are on the side of evil.

I have now spoken and written the truth. So stop hounding, stalking and trespassing where you know are not welcome and will never be accepted. This too is the results of your deeds.  In addition, the men among you, stop your women from committing evil toward me  as well. I am aware of them also.

Goodbye.

Update: Satan's Cathedral has risen!

Update: It amazes me that these harassers see themselves as holy people when in truth their behaviors makes them stalkers, harassers, abusers, and just down right evildoers. Some of them have taken to driving repeatedly around my avenue whenever we are sitting on our porch. Most of the cars they drive are black, white, and lately red.

Why?

Well, some of them have ties to those drug pushers from the southside of town. If you have followed my post, then you known which pushers I am writing about, again.  Evil never rest. They are the who sold illegal of " that corner" for 3 1/2 years like a fast food restaurant on Fridays' and Saturdays' nights. They group are so bad that they allowed they a teenage boy (a member of their family) to be beaten and stomped by a large group of 15 or more boys of him peer and their adult leader. The drug pushers who are his grandparents or guardians ran in their house and left the boy be beaten. Police were called but by the time they arrived, the beating was over and of course the pushers and the boy denied everything.
These were once in charges of hundreds of small children but their presence in their home was only covered the fat that they were seller illegal drugs.

Ha! I feel no love for such people, and now that they are attempting to use a church and its members to do harm in my new neighborhood is nothing but Satan works, and he and have each and every one of them.

The families in my area need to to aware that though the people may come off as friends and wanting to safe guard our street, they are only using that as an excuse to hide the fact they motives have never change and harm those who oppose us is their real goal.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!