Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Intentions of the blog, ‘The Constituent’



It appears that every now and then I must update and reinforce the intent of this blog.  Therefore, as recent events have made it necessary, below is its current profile.

The Writer:
I am Evelyn F. Altheimer-Fain, and I am a professional writer. I am also an independent writer by choice.  I have studied writing at SPC, Eckerd College, USF, and independently.  'The Constituent’ is my brain child, and it is intended as a page to post some of today’s pressing issues, such as product review, health, education, careers, and to inform people of crime with the intent of  preventing further crimes.  Because I am not attempting to garner friends with this page, I present the facts/truth as it is presented to me.   ‘The Constituent’ is not to be used as a source for individuals to gain information to cause harm to me or other persons. 

This is a public blog and is intended for readers 21 and over. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STORNGLY ADVISED!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!