Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Submersed in Drama





UPDATE: I am temporarily back. It appears that being the sole author I must check in regularly to see that things don’t get to out dated or otherwise go errant.

 Nevertheless, I will be return full time starting 04/30/2015.


I am presently being held captive by the characters in my newest story. They have assured me that after I have written down their tale to their satisfaction, I will be released unharmed to respond to your email and update my sites. Please, do not try to help. As characters go, they are very possessive of my time. I will be unavailable from 02/05/2014 through 04/30/2015.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!