Friday, April 1, 2016

Stalking Should Never Be A Part Of Crime Prevention

People should really know before they start following/stalling if what others are saying are saying is indeed the truth.



For more than a decade I have complained to the police department about being stalked, slandered, which started with a couple of south side drug families.  Despite my complaints, calls for police assistance, asking folk to leave me alone, the stalking and slandering of myself has continued and the whatever lies have been told has spread to an untold number of people. There is more on this i in this blog and the post goes back for several years.

The reason these things have happened to me is because I am a good citizen who reported crime when I saw it and joined crime prevention, and the criminals did not and do not like me for it. I tried dropping out but it did not stop the harassment and they see no action as cowardness. A coward I am not, and  I should not be harassed for doing good. Be that as it may, the drug families were stopped from selling in the area that I once lived. However, they are a vengeful group and have taken their revenge out on me and my families in some awful ways. And it was to my misfortune that a branch of them were on my present avenue when I moved in. I saw them and they saw me. I did not report their presence at the time because I thought that after so many years that they would not trouble me anymore. I was wrong.

They do not want me to live in peace. So they have lied to others to make trouble for me in whatever area I live in and shops I frequent. They are also known to use their children to start trouble as well. This said, these latest attacks were also started with the same three black teenage girls that started trouble here two years ago. This time they had male friends who are also black.  My recent community alerts states how these teens were caught using foul language and saying things "Why don’t you just move.

They and the people they lied to are the reason for the pictures and security cameras. This is because instead of asking me what is happening , the adults choose to believe the teens lies, and the stalking and harassment begins. After not seeing these three black teenage girls in a long while, I was highly suspicious of them when they reappeared on our avenue, and I was right to feel suspicious because they started the same trouble as they did before. Neither husband nor I spoke to them.
The people these teens lied to normally do their stalking and other harassment when I go out on my porch, go out for my morning walk, or run my weekly errands.  I have tried to ignore them but when they say bad things or swirl their cars as in the attempt of intimidating me, I believe that enough is enough. 

Therefore, starting with this week, I am now posting pictures and videos of the stalkers that believe that they can victimize me.

I am tired of being labeled and treated like the bad guy here when I am doing what is right. Except for when they go out of their way to stalk or harass me in some way, I and my husband  make it a point to not involve ourselves with them.  This means, I have absolutely no knowledge of the people stalking me, exactly the lies they have been told, but because of these lies they are attempting to make trouble for me.
However, I have been  a part of the crime prevention program  for many years, and that I am being victimized for it. Lately,  these people have made me compare myself to Trayvon Martin, because  I cannot walk down the street or run my errands without someone who has been lied to and is now prejudging  me, begun stalking, monitoring and make obscene sexually gestures. These people are wrong if they believe they are protecting innocents. They are only being used. 

Today, I am posting the drivers I have caught harassing me this week. I have also reported their actions, and made it clear that stalking is not good crime prevention, and as these people are using it, they only stalking and attempting to intimidate their victims and this behavior should be immediately and permanently stopped.  Not just because of what is happening to me, but also for everyone a general rules or even a law. They do not seek the other side of the situation and further victimized for victim, which is what the ones who lied to them want them to do.

These lack written details because I have reported them already. 



This next video was taken last year when this particular neighbor and his companion attempted to force us to not sit outside on our porch. They were a part of the people in this area who are still harassing us. This incident was also reported. This man no longer live on out avenue. However, I chose to show this video in instead of the ones with the teens just to show that the security cameras are working and whether they are facing the street or not they still pick every sound in our area. 
This sign was stolen from our lawn just after the teenage girls reappeared.




What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!