Monday, April 18, 2016

Would Public School Be A Better Solution Over A Problem Christian School

I am still having problems with the christian school that occupies the church across from where I live. They are openly openly harassing me whenever I go for my morning walks and errands. They watch my comings and goings and who comes by our house as well.

I have repeatedly reported them to the police department, and their landlord. I was going to report them to the Pinellas County Board of Education.  However, in an article I that found while searching for the the board, I discovered that the teachers in that christian schools might fall into one or two categories,  "(a) they couldn’t pass the state certification tests required to teach in a public school and/or (b) they didn’t have the interview chops to pass through the rounds and rounds of interviews to land a job".  In either case, reporting them to the school board would be a waste of time.

The article I read is "5 Reasons We Don’t Send Our Kids To Christian Schools".




As for this Christian group, the people that run that school have just as must of a thug mentality as any other thug out there on the street.

P.S. The school name is King/Queen Christian School, and because of what I have observed and been a victim of I would not recommend sending your children there.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!