Monday, December 10, 2018

These criminal families are s_it!


Well it would appear that "tis is the season" for some people to attempt to scam others. Twice in one week this has happened to me. Both times, I knew that those family that sold illegal drugs and sent their women to sleep with my husband for money were behind these new attacks. Attacks that were not only online and by mail, but physical as well.

These families lies and say that I am to bland as to what happened to them. This is not true, they, their lifestyle and their criminal treatment and disregard of other people is the cause. All I did was warn people about them by what they have done to me and my family as a result of the greed. Yes greed. These are people that prey on others. They believe they can steal, lies about and physically hurt others people and that those people should not seek justice. We their victims should not tell other about them or their crimes. 
That we their victims should not seek to stop them. How sick are they people, have they used too much of their own illegal products that they truly believe that we their have no legal right to fight them, or that we should just lay down let them continue steal, lies, and physically harm us without saying anything, without said Enough! Without saying  Stop! Without seep legal justice!

Sorry but I do not see it their way and will continues to seek legal justice to stop as they have no decency to stop while they still have a life and family that needs them more then this sorry excuse for revenge against people who see them as they are and have been hurt by them.

No people need to know that these criminal families are bad and they should protect them from any crime they attempt to do.

To date, they have infiltrated my doctor and infected their staff with lies. They had people mess my electricity, cable and internet.  They drive in front of our bedrooms windows playing music so loud we hear the lyrics both during the day and at night. They lies to people of other races and has they to commit crimes as well.

They even have one of their own to infect physical harm on my arm to which I still under doctor care for.
And their want to tell people it is my fault the that family member got fired, and not accepting she brought her firing on herself for damaging my arm.

These criminal families are crazy and I still said to people beware of them because they only care themselves, will use you, and turn on your as well. Thereby, making you an addition victim.
They followed me from St Pete to Largo and back again. They no sense that all this happened because of the way they are and that it is never their victims fault.

12/10/2018

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!