Saturday, May 6, 2006

Manipulators and Predators

Hello everyone,

Evelyn here,

I have concluded that the people who are harassing me, and particularly those with interest in the illegal drugs that get used and sold on this avenue, think that I am a lame-brain. I did notice the unusual number of individuals driving green vehicles within the last two days. 

Purpose? My best guess is that the same people who I have complained about stir others who they think can intimidate me or they are trying to prove to someone that I might not be paying attention to what is happening around me. In either case, they are dead wrong.

For two days, green vehicles trailed or cut in front of me even as I passed a police officer one morning.

I caught two women at it this evening. They were waiting for me and they slowly followed me and when I turned the turn and stopped, they turned in the opposite direction. These women were not lost. At the other end of the street, these women mimicked my moves until I waited them out. I reported them and I can recognize them should appear again. 

Where they part of the crime prevention team in this neighborhood or someone else sent to harassed and stalk me.? I do not know. However, it a sure bet that those on the corner knew what was occurring. These women changed noting in my decision to see that corner stayed clean of drugs.. Those wanting to continue with their previous behavior on the corner changed noting, but they proved that they were trying some old tricks. They tried similar harassment a few years back. They are trying mental harassment and intimidation, which is why it was so hard to convince the police department that my complaints were real. I know that it will take time to catch them attempting to sell the drugs but I am patience. 

Let me say that I do not like it when good people are manipulated for an evil purpose. Those who have harassed me as well as others, all these years, are selfish, and they only want to continue with their illegal practices. This avenue is a powder cask and the people up the street from me and on that corner are the fuse. They used you before the harm an innocent family, mine, so that they could hide and change selling illegal drug while running day-care center at the same time. After lying to others, like you, they were given the impression that my family and I did not matter and they processed to harass and have us stalked and in some cases physical harmed. 

I do not want them on my block. I do not want them living on that corner. I do not want them in this neighborhood, but I understand what they fail to accept, which is, I cannot move them no more than they can move me, so their illegal drugs and their harassment (by first, second and/or third party) must stop.

I want those you who have jumped on the band wagon of harassing to re-read the entries of this blog. Do you really want to continue as a party in their crimes? My family and I are residents here and we have been made victims long enough.

I say not only must the pushers’ illegal drug sale stop but also the abuses on that corner must stop. 

Evelyn Out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!