Monday, June 25, 2007

"The Woman Within" Reaffirmed!

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

Below is a message that I was going to send to a new friend, but I decided the post it for everyone to see, because there are times that, I believe I have to reinstate the purpose of this blog. Although it started out as a hodge-podge of unrelated topics, it is now the focus point for conveying what changes – bills, legislations and new laws-  in our government benefit us, the people of Florida, as well as from some of my experiences, what rights we need to protect. Now the message:

----------------

Yes, I am "The Woman Within,” and believe it or not I have done some good with this site. Although the criminal elements that created a great deal of problems for me, my family, and the rest of the community remains, my avenue is a little bit safer. My readers whether for me or against me know without a doubt that I am civil minded and will step forward to help to see that the changes within the community are achieved for the good. This does not make my popular with many people, but I make no apologies to anyone for my methods of getting the message across that crime has a price. I show my support to the representatives of these agencies by posting their articles and links to their homepages in the hope that readers in need of their services will find help instead of remaining trapped in the cycle of hopelessness of their situation and therein victimized more.

 

As a Christian like myself, I am sure you can see my point of view. I am known for my views and this puts me in a precarious and perhaps dangerous position, but I am fed up with the criminal elements on our streets. Now all I need is another streetlight on that corner.

 

----------------

 

Evelyn out.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!