Saturday, July 12, 2008

TROUBLE IN THE AIR

Hello everyone,

Evelyn here,

With a note from my journal of the latest harassment incited by the residents on this avenue who are living in homes listed as “hot spots”.

Purpose for this latest rash of harassment and damage of property: to interfere with my retuning to school. Sorry to disappoint but I am school bound and moving to a deceit home. Alone.  

More information on the background of the troublemaking families on this avenue. The woman whom home is next to mine told me a few years ago, the she had a son in prison. She and her family have been associated of the drug families on the avenue for that many years. Her husband and daughter have always been the viewable troublemakers. 

It has become known that the families of the teenage boy who drives that blue Sebrine father who is or has been in prison. The family on the corner, who sold illegal drug and used a daycare a front for the extreme number of cars that would stop at their house, probably has a number member of their household in and out of jail. I remember what they cause a nurse to do to me 1 November night while I laid in my hospital.

The point of this message. These families have strong criminal background and they have banded together to harassment, threaten, and have people beaten, robbed, and destroy their victim property as well as disturb their victims emotionally peace of mind.

Shorten that. They are harden ruthless people so have become the bane of this avenue as well and this city.

They have destroyed many people including my husband, who in the last  two years had been beaten, threaten , robbed by their women, and of late they managed to get him to let one of them behind the wheel of the our new car and wretch it.

What brought that unfortunate officer who name is heard out there from the unidentified children into this back is that I went into the police station and reported that rumors of my son being raped and was going to be raped by someone on this avenue was floating about. My son did have couple traumatic incidents happen to him. The first was after a trip with a next-door neighbor when my son was 17 teen years old and the other on the night in 2003. They changed him and he has gone to extreme to learn to the martial arts.

Yesterday, they had drivers grouped alone our avenue as I walked home after leaving the bus the dropped off at my stop. I have never seen these people before, but I suspect same families the W’s, the P’s, the R’s’ and the D’ have done this since the incident was reminiscence of their style of using third parties to harassment their victims in the past.

Students on campus beware because these families will attempt to use you and not care if you are caught and lose all that is important to you.


Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!