Friday, August 3, 2012

Bullying Of Victims Continues After Eight Years

Update: the title of this article was changed from Bullying Of Victims Continues After Six Years to Bullying Of Victims Continues After Eight Years because it dawned on me that the crimes these drug pushers and harassers committed against me and family has occurred since 2004 and during the time I stated attending PTEC. 

I do not have to address them or their informants directly. Because they know who they are, and more importantly, they know what they are. 
 -----------------

Hello,
This post is for those of you who are new to this blog and have become whether you are aware of it or not, victims of the madness and vengeful actions of group of families who have been nothing but trouble to me and family for some years now. 

The problem: They do not like it that while I was a member of the crime prevention program in the old neighbor on the far and lower Southside, I reported these people (many of them are criminals) to the police department for illegally selling drug every weekend as if they were serve customer at a drive-thru restaurant. 

At that time these people occupied at least house four houses on a four-block avenue, and harassed, threatened, and destroyed descend peoples property to control them from reporting there action.
It took some time but these drug-pushing families were made stopped from selling those illegal drugs on that avenue. Some moved away but others took the drug money they made and brought up the houses of the families they victimized. Therefore, they are now living in their victim’s home. What an evil group of people.

However, since that time, they are bent on revenge. I am number one on their list because they saw me attempting to video record their action one night, and they knew me call the police when they created problems for that avenue.

Fool that I was at that time. I thought they would have gone on their way, but it is clear that they have and still want to create problems for me in whatever I do and wherever I go. The same is true of my family and I do not see family much because of these vengeful people.

Today, is no different, my husband and I moved to a new house on a nice and quiet street far from that people and trouble of the old avenue. Yet, these drug pushers have followed with their same old trick and same of lies. They are a sickening and deceitful group of people, who even used their women to get close to my husband just to get money out of him.

Well, he and I have had enough, and for those of you, whom paths these people are touching now, BEWARE, because they will use you, turn on you, and then attempt to rob your blind.

My husband and I are in a better place now and we intend to keep it that way. I, for one, am no longer a part of crime prevention program. We do look out for our place but we are both 61 years old, and we feel every bit of it. We should not be pushed into a battle with these insane drug pushers. Their desire for revenge in noting but insanity and in seeking it they have hurt countless of people. They need to be stopped and only the people they incited now can stop them because they are in contact with or know how to contact them. Instead of calling me, CALL THE POLICE AND REPORT THEM! We have lost nearly everything because of these shifty deceitful people. DO NOT LET YOURSELVES BE THEIRS NEXT VICTIMS. They ruin my old community and they should not be avoid ruin this one as well. Some, including the women, have criminal records. 

Below are some earlier posts of written during that time. As I have stated these people are using other to get revenge and it has gone on to long. I am giving copy of this post to the police department as the officers involve know I speak the truth and of whom I speak about.

Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Battling Bullies -Protectors of Sellers and Users and of Illegal Drugs

Sunday, March 12, 2006

A Little Nickel Bag

Monday, December 3, 2007

Gangs Drugs and Family Crime Update.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bad History and Lies That Bind

 

P.S.: Eight years old, I turned my back on these people, Their evil was just that bad, and Jesus knew that there are some people that no matter how attempt to forgive them, it is not forgiven them seek, and that only inflicting pain on their victims satisfies them.  So is essence  during these last eight years, they have been and still are the aggressors. My back- as then- is still turned away and my heart is forever closed.


What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!