Monday, June 27, 2016

For Today's Stalkers



For those of you who suffer from deep-seated image problems, and feel you must attempt to demean others in order to find value in your owe existence. Let me tell you this.

Don't like my hair, don’t like my man, don’t my cloths, and really don’t like me. Well hell's bells,  I seriously don’t care what you think about me and mine. So go take a walk off the nearest pier but, wherever you do stop stalking me. Sicko!

P.S. Stop trying to dissuade me from attending my exercise programs. All this stalking only validates my statements that you all are in mental help. In additional, I knew what those two men you set on me were about and as I have stated above, I do not care about your disturbed likes and dislikes of me and mine. I and family are educated people can who sees right through you  We have always been and are good workers and citizens.  We don't need you trying to direct us to suit your twisted views of us.

Get some mental help for yourselves. Because we are here to stay. ACCEPT IT!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!