Friday, June 24, 2016

Troublemakers: Digging Up The Garbage -- Oh, How Far They Sink



Although it has been relatively problem free since the King/Queen Christian School closed for the summer. The people they are associated with to cause problems in my area are still active.  Last week, two light skinned black women in a maroon sedan that I do not know, but they knew my name, called me over to speak with them. As I have already stated I do not know these women, but they appeared to know of me and  my husband. One of them as about my husband and whether we were still together. I told them we were and that we were doing just fine.

After some reflection and watching several gray sedans and maroon sedans, a black pickup truck and a few black SUVs follow and attempt to get my attention as I went on my morning walk or go to do my exercises this week, I believe these two women are members of the main drug pushing family living on 53rd Avenue South. Since that family is a large one and have family members living  or have associates living near me now, I am not surprise of the confrontation.  I also believe that the non family related troublemakers in my area dug them up and a lot more garbage as well.

All I can say to these troublemakers near me is "Be very careful in your dealing with these people because many of them are violent with criminal records, and beside other things selling illegal drugs on 53rd Avenue South (6th and 7th Streets) was their bread and butter until they were made to stop.  They will turn on you if they believe they can get something out of you.  You seriously don't want them in your lives".

Of the two women in the maroon sedan, "Don't trouble yourselves about me nor my husband. I don't know you, but I do know that it took me three years to bring his health up to where it is today. You and your associates nearly killed him, but he learned a hard and painful lesson and he is not interested in any of you anymore.  The troublemakers near me dug you up, and you need a reburial before you hurt them too.

If King/Queen Christian School at 3901 5th Avenue North returns this fall, I surely hope that it is with the intent of having a better relationship with me and the rest of the community here. I also hope that  they will teach the children in their care properly and correctly, and not fill their heads with personal bias and twisted false bible teachings.  They are pay to build intelligent minds so that they can later be good citizens and get good jobs, and not damage them so that they can do either. In addition, I hope they never use the children to fulfill their personal grudges like they did this spring.
Furthermore, my distrust of If King/Queen Christian School is not a religious one. My distrust stems from their mistreatment and harassment of residents on my avenue, including myself, and the misuse of the children in their care.

Let me also state that one of the reason I believe we are harassed so much is that we live next to a empty lot. In the past the owner of this lot allowed past religious organization renting  the church that the If King/Queen Christian School is now occupying to park on the lot.  However, because of  mistreatment of the lot, such as leaving trash and couples parking to have sex, and presently harassment of us, the owner has stop letting the church use the lot.

The church has only a small parking lot and for some unknown reason its members do not want to park on the street. After hearing a man a few years back state that he would get my house, I have come to believe that this is one of the reasons why we are harassed. Stating this, I do not believe we needed to do anything wrong to these people, and we have not done so, they just want control of the lot and they probably feel we are in their way.  When in truth, the owner does not want them  on his lot.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!