Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christ

This is a picture of a crucified Christ that is hanging in the hall of our Parish Library.  I have created a mural wallpaper for my desktop of it and added the following caption:

"His death redeemed us from our sins. If positions were reversed would any in our number do the same for Him?" 

The origins  and artist of the crucifix is unknown.  However, I trust  that my Parish will not have any objection to My borrowing it for that honest display of worship. I did this in 2000 after become a member of the church.

 

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!