Monday, December 26, 2005

Happy, happy holidays!

Happy Holidays To Everyone!

Evelyn here,

What a fantastic Christmas day I had yesterday.  It was the first Christmas that I spent at my son's place.  I, my husband, yes I have one of those, spent the evening with our son and his girlfriend.  Itwas the first time the four of us spent a holiday together and it was better than I could have hoped for.  We are becoming a tight little family slowly but surely. 

With the except of a few troublesome people, our holiday was great.  It ended as it started, with a beautiful feeling of wellbeing and feeling blest. I did something new. I purchased a turkey meal for the first time.  I do not buy it because I can not cook.  I cook very well, and when I am in the mood I can cook some pretty tasty meals Baking has always been a pleasant adventure for me because I like baking from scratch.  It is always a joy to watch something I put together rise and fill the house with delicious smells.

As it is now, my life is a busy one but I am not complaining. I do not miss the cooking. This past week I only has one evening day home, and that was because someone made a mistake. "God, I got to get a car?"  Anyway, I was out the rest of the week.  

I worked during the day and I attended both choirs rehearsals. Satuurday night which was Christmas Eve, I attended Midnight Mass where I sang.  I was in bed about 2:30 A.M. Christmas morning, and then was up and out again by 8:15 A. M.  Once I reach the church,  I sang at the 9:30 A.M. mass and 11:30 A.M. mass. 

When the last mass was finished I went directly to my son place and you know the rest.

As for my upcoming web site, I will probably build it and without the logo and add it later.  There has been a delay because the artist, my son. was not sure quite what I wanted.  My vision is clear to me, so what's the problem.  Just joking, but having a clear vision of what I want is important.  When the holidays are over I will start working of the site after work.  I think once I have something up, my ideas will flow even more and more clearly. 

I brought myself a digital camera for Christmas.  What a miraculous piece of technology.  I am learningto work with the software that came with it.  I have also learned to integrated the other and large graphic programs that I own into it and I can do some pretty amazing thing with photos I took during this holiday.  the use of this camera will greatly improve my the photo section of the site as well as my blog.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!