Saturday, December 3, 2005

The Spirit of Christmas

Hello readers,

Evelyn here, and I am in great spirits.  I do not get to write on this blog as much as I would like, and I do not like some of the things I have written. However, part of this blog is a venting area for where the truth of what is happening with me is not hidden. Today, I am acknowledging God,  my known friends, as well as my unknown friends for keeping me from harm when I needed them. My life should be less troubled at this period in my life but it is not. I can not complain of my life as being boring, however, it could be less troublesome.

Anyway, I am in the Christmas mood and I am planning to take a cruise to some place exciting. Where? I do not know but I will begin my search tonight.  There are so many places in the world that I want to see,  and now that I have decide to see a few of those places, I do not know where to start.  I greatest interest is in England but that would be a extended trip of a week or more and would take much planning.  I am thinking more of a  3-4 days trips.  More on where I will travel later.

I just wanted everyone to know that I still here and still writing. 

 

Update:  The Christmas cruise is off. I have looked at some cruise ships offerings for this season, but there is not enough time for me to gather all the information needed to meet a ship's departure date.  But I am not discouraged, and I now planning a trip to England. I have always wanted to go, so now is the time.  I should be fully prepare for a spring trip to England and back home.  Hopefully, I will be able get a around trip package. If not I might take the cruise over there and then fly back home.

The best part of this is the planning. It is all new to me and I find is as exciting as the trip itself will be.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!