Friday, January 6, 2006

The New Year

Evelyn here.

 It has been an interesting holiday season.  The new year came in without my really noticing it, but I was in a happy frame of mind.  I am seeking change this year -- major change.  It involves work and home and a total new lifestyle if thing goes right. I have done my  part but there are always others whom one must work with for any change to take place. 

I have been very honest about my feelings and thoughts on concerned matters that have never found resolution because there are a lot mean-spirited people out there. They live to cause problems for others and nothing anyone else say changes them.  I pity them because I know that I was fighting ignorance, and ignorance keep a people in the dark.  There is nothing that neither I nor anyone else can do for them and the saddest thing is they do not see the wrong. 

As for me, I am looking forward to a special summer. I got my digital camera and a tripod and I am just waiting for the summer events to start.  I have also been working on my web page.  I could easily build one useing AOL, but I want to add a lot of different pages and graphics. I will add a link to this blog. I put a great deal of work into this page, and it has become my place to just let go.  At first, I was shy about it, but after viewing other blogs and some web pages, what I am doing is right in there with the rest of them.  This will keep me busy until my plans return with fruit. Until then, pray for me.

A REMINDER:  This blog is generally centered on women and women interests, so many of the links here are to benefit the health, welfare, and advancment of women and their children. Many who view this blog might be surprised by some of the links.  However, you or someone you know might one day be in need of the services these govrnment agencies provide. Copy the shortcuts here to create your own links which might someday become a life saving gift.

Evelyn Out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!