Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Welcome Aboard!"

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

After careful consideration, I am happy to impart that I have decided to keep the "The Woman Within" as a public blog.  Because of its useful help links, current news, as well as the crime issues I have addressed on many of these pages, I have come to realize that through my blog I am providing a public service that informs, educate, and perhaps gives hope to those in need of it.  "The Woman Within" will also maintains its creative and entertaining content as well.

To all my old readers "Thank You" for reading, and to my new readers "Welcome Aboard!"

Evelyn Out!

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!