Thursday, September 21, 2006

EVALS

As we all know evaluation of job performance comes around each year.  Well, today I had mine done , and I felt that if I had disagreed, then I would have been crucified on the spot. I mean fired.  In a couple of past entries, I stated that I did not have any friends at work, and now I believe it. 

As for how the eval went, I listened and I learned that any lengthy reply I might have made in the defend of my performance would have been unwelcomed.  Regradless of the pressure I felt, I managed to state the truth of my performance, and that made me feel better about the whole ordeal. 

So for the moment I still have a job, but I understand more now than before that I am very friendless and isolated there. 

However, the amazing thing is that I still feel increditable good about my work day, and I can rest easy knowing that I give my best.

Evelyn Out.

 

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!