Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Coming Soon - " TWWI News and Entertainment Channel" -

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

It has been nearly a year since a I created and started hosting  "The Woman Within". I have done so well with it that I have created and launched the "TWWI News and Entertainment Channel".

"TWWI News and Entertainment Channel" is a video extension of the  "The Woman Within". Like the blog, the channel will be dedicated to bringing women informative, helpful and entertaining topics that may often times enhance an entry posted here.

"TWWI News and Entertainment Channel" is still in its infancy, but once I have added more contents, I post its address on this blog.

Although, "TWWI News and Entertainment Channel is a public channel, I will post the warning of  "PARENTAL DISCRETION ADVISED" on contents I deem not suitable for younger viewers. I doubt that this will occur, but the warning will probably be posted.

TO MY FRIENDS:  I will accept video entries which aren't copyrighted or where copyright is granted. To send a video entry email me at: reflections589@yahoo.com. Not all entries will be posted but all will be screened.. Video entries must be in  either .avi, .mov, or mpeg format and no longer than 10 minutes.

Evelyn Out.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!