Sunday, September 24, 2006

Time for All Things of God Making

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

As many of you may know, I went to the "Rock The Universe" concert at Universal Studios in Orlando on Friday September 8, 2006. Our youth ministry took a group of teens up there and it turned out to be an awesome adventure for everyone. Although we did not get to see many of the Christian’s bands that had played that night, we did see "The Newsboys", who are among my favorite bands. 

Because of the overlapping timing of each bands performance, it was impossible to see them all. However, there were many attractions, ride, and food to keep fuel to keep us on the move through the theme park. I did take same 60 pictures and at least three 5-minutes video shorts. The photos will show up here from time to time and the video will be uploaded to "TWWI News and Entertainment Channel", which will not be fully active until I upgrade my system from dial-up. So be patient I haven not forgotten about my channel. I am just flirting with the idea of going broadband or DSL. I will have to make a choice soon because uploading video clip over dial-up appears impossible.

Last Sunday, I was ordained as a Catechist Minister. It was a special honor and one I am inspiriting to live up to as Catholic and as a woman. There are some heavy responsible with this new station and like everything else I do, I take the position seriously.

As a LifeTeen core leader, I am working on a weekly new project. I find the group interesting because I have never been a part of anything quite like it. The teens who attend are a great group and all them are willing participate in the various skits and other projects all while learning to understand God and how He fits into their lives. I find this concept awesome and humbling because it is also helping me with my own understanding of where God is in my life, and how much of me had grown spiritually since answering His call.  

With youth ministry and our two choirs (the Contemporary and the Traditional choirs) that I am juggling weekly, my time outside of work is quite limited but wonderfully fulfilling.

http://newsboys.com/default.asp

Evelyn Out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!