Saturday, October 21, 2006

BTCC YOUTH MINISTRY

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

It has being a fast and busy week for me. I have has some successes and unexpected achievements. Last weekend at this time, I was away on a Christian Retreat out near Crystal Lake with our youth group. I found the experience both spiritually and emotional rewarding. I love the county and it was a pleasure to venture in a part of it again. I came back feeling renewed. It has been close to 20 years since I have spent any time away from city life and the first visit to the county in this state.

As I stated in one of my previous entries I will be making some changes in my life and moving on to a future that I lay in God's hands. I will to working a part-time job as well as my full job, but my involvement in our youth ministry has changed to an administrative position with my working on the youth's group website.

Right now, the site is simply called the "Youth Ministry", which hurts my creative senses. However, I intend to jazz that up a bit with "Welcome ToThe  BTCC Youth Ministry". BTCC stands for Blessed Trinity Catholic Church. One of the great things about working on the site is that I can work from home and utilizes all the photos and information I have gathered and will gather related to the youth group activities. Once I have completed some minor reconstruction of the site, I will add its link to the link area of this blog.

I am also still in the contemporary choir, but I have dropped the traditional choir for now. With any luck, I will participate in "Lessons in Chorals” and the up and coming return John Michael Talbot with a new concert. This new concert is scheduled to happen during our Lent season of 2007.

Overall, I am doing well. The picture above was taken at the retreat area owned by one of our YM families. I shot it very early on that Saturday morning, which was October 14, 2006. The view is just breath taking, and truly falls in the category of “Picture Perfect”.

Evelyn Out!

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!