Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Changes

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn Here,

This is starting out as a crazy week for me in that I have many things that I must do and little time to spare. I am also in the process of making a major change in lifestyle. This is a planned and a much needed change. It will better my situation. As an older person, I was afraid at first to go out of my own, but I am learning to overcome such crippling fears.

I have taken on a second job, which I will start soon. I hope that it will help cover whatever additional expense I might encounter. I am feeling a very strange eagerness and happiness that I have not felt in years. 

There are people in my life who do not  understand why I must go out my own, but I believe it is because I am older and that choosing to live alone at my age is either frowned on or a puzzle to others. To make it simple to all who disagree with my decision or do not understand the “why” of it, let me say this to you.

I thank you for your concern. However, I need happiness, and I have that now. In addition, I will not be as along as you might think. I have my son, wonderful friends, and my faith in Out Lord, Jesus, as well as the knowledge that HE is always with me.

As for my blog, it will remain active no matter where I am.

Evelyn Out.

 

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!