Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Spouse!

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

For those of you who wondered whether I was married or no, now you can rest assure because there is a spouse in the background. He has just given me a newest digital art program, and I love it and him. From my hair you can tell that this photo was taken a couple of Christmas' past, but it is rare that I can get Stan to sit still along enough to take a picture.  Perhaps, I'll get one or two during this holiday season.

In aprevious entry I mentioned that Stan was ill.  Well, I am happy to say that he is much  better. 

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!