Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Lunch Break

Hello everyone, Evelyn here,

Yes, I here in the middle of the day.  Actually it's my lunch break and I drove home to check on the delivery of a package I have been expecting for a week now.  Not here but I expect it soon. 

I really want to say something about Spammers.  I have no idea how these guys get email addresses, but I was amazed that someone who I suspect was a spammers emailed mailed me about a propose deal, he claimed to be from Africa. However, I do not know or care if it was true. I spammed the email without reading any further.  I told some co-workers about the email and low and behold I hear on 90.5 Spirit FM radio news that someone claiming the be form South Africa was spamming and had spammed someone in California.

Though I did not read the entire email, felt fortunate to have spammed it.  nevertheless, now I have a someone sending me email that is dirt.  I spammed it also.

Be careful out there.

Evelyn out!

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!