Saturday, March 11, 2006

What A Week!

Hello Everyone,

Evelyn here,

and what a week, in deed.  I do not want anyone to think that once the JMT's concert at our parish was over that I stop my activities in any way. In truth, I have been very busy. The "Rite of Election" mass was held this past Sunday, which was the first Sunday of Lent and prior to it, I went the rehearsals for it.

We sang at 2 PM and 4 PM for all the new elects, and I want you to know that I was extremely excited and overjoyed about the hold thing because it was my first time singing at the St Jude, our cathethdel. One of our members recorded us and we sound like angels or at least I felt that we were the quality of professional singers that day.

Beginning March 19, 2006, we start again with rehearsal for the Chrism Mass, and I still sing the Contemporary choir and the Traditional choir at Blessed Trinity. So, for me it is rehearsal, rehearsal and more rehearsal without a complaint from me.

Although I am still dealing with some matters less than tasteful to my thinking, such as someone stopping into the far left lane on 34th street South after blindly pulling out in front of me, seeking the reimbursement for the overdraft from Enterprise, and keep less than stable persons out of my email, I am holding my own, and I believe God will see me through these trouble times. 

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!