Saturday, April 8, 2006

Nice Sunday

Hello everyone,

Evelyn here,

I have spent the day as unproductive as I could get and still managed to be busy. I think that is my polite way of saying that I tried to be as lazy as I possibly could on such a beautiful Saturday.  I spent a great part of the day searching the Web, checking my favorite sites and answering and/or sending email and just generally having cyber fun. I consider the time I spend on the Web as a great pastime to watching TV, although I did a little of that also. 

Nevertheless, I did manage to drag myself from the bondage of my computer for a short while to attend a Seder dinner at my parish. The Seder observance is a wonderful spiritual reenactment (with parishioners’ participation) of Passover. It also gave one a good idea of what the observance meant to those freed from the slavery of Egypt in Moses time, and of what Last Supper might have been like for Jesus and the Apostles.

Overall, I am back and adding some entries that I really wanted to post on the Web site version this blog, but I am not able to do at this time.

There is no category for my particular mood today, so "unhurried" is a good description of how I have felt and behaved.

Evelyn out.

 

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!