Tuesday, June 13, 2006

TAILGATERS

Hello everyone,

 

Evelyn here,

 

It would appear that regardless of the fact that no one has posted any commits on this bog in regards to my entries, I do have a following of readers. My readers seem to be pretty large and diverse group of peoples. This phenomenon is cool in itself. However, it would also appear that some of the people who read my blog are not wrapped as tight as they should. I say this because within the last week or two I have been getting a few tailgaters as I drive to work, come home from work, go shopping or otherwise moving around town.   

 

This being the case I have taken the precaution of notifying someone with the police department of where I am or where I am expected.  

 

The reason for this latest assault might be sparked by my recent entries on racism and the experiences my family and I have dealt with here in Saint Petersburg, and/or the battle I am pushing forward to keep illegal drugs off the street where I live and particularly that corner. Sorry but, this city not filled with angels.

 

Whatever the motive of the people who are tailgating me, they have chosen a bad way of letting me know that they do not like what I write or what I am fighting against. Moreover, their demonstration (illegal stalking and tailgating) of dislike for me and/or the issues, which I believe important to address, is not stopping my actions or helping to stop the illegal activities here. They are acting foolish and I believe that is most accurate way that I can express what I have witnessed while out on the road and about the town. 

 

In addition, I want to remind the readers that this is a private blog and that I gave its addresses to a few chosen people. Yet, somehow, the address has spread to a wider audience. This in itself does not trouble me. However, those of you think harassing, or tailgating is going stop me from writing on these issue -- you are wrong. I highly, if not strongly, subject that you stop reading. If you continue read, act responsibly and be assured that acts of harassment are reported and that some are posted here where the peacemakers of this city can also view it.

 

Finally, I am happy about watching police officers role-playing. This has occurred a few times and I do not know what they trying to convey to me. Even as a kid I was never been good at pantomiming, and more importantly, I do not like assuming what a person is doing. There are enough people being heard out there who to appear as to think they know what others are thinking, saying and/or doing. I simply do like such games.  

 

So, if you really do not like what you read. Do not read it! Find a less complicated and less controversial blog.

 

Evelyn out.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!