Sunday, November 6, 2005

The Announcement

Evelyn here,

I saw my son today and he has agreed to do some of the graphic artwork for this blog. He is a good artist and he will receive both monetary and written credit for the work he does for these entries. I also think that may have to open a homepage with an art galley and a page for written work. I may also need a forum along with this blog. 

I since my ideas tend to span from one end of the spectrum to the other, I will probably create some unconventional art myself. In fact, after church I spent the rest on the afternoon and evening reloading much of the graphic art I created over the past five years. I am a little dismayed to know that some of it I no longer have on file. I had created some great religious art, and I can not find any of it now. It is frustrating to crate something and then can not find it. However, I think I overwrote it or erased it when I changed computers.

Well, I have more inspiration, and I will no doubt be preoccupied with creating something new. I did not lose my "Faces of Christ". Thank God. I spent a little time this summer trying to improve drawing faces because I have developed this thing about Jesus' face. Drawing His face is something that I am only compelled to do occasionally. I view it as I view my compulsion to write. My need to create will not cease until I have either finish the drawing or the written work. 

When creating computer artwork I use different graphic art programs, and I am much better at computer graphics than with regular drawing tools. Go figure.

I like this blog, and time will show where it will take me. Well, it is after midnight here and I must work in the morning, so good night.

Oh, if anyone has any ideas that I can use to make this blog better, leave a comment.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!