Saturday, November 5, 2005

Who am I?

Hi, I am Evelyn F. Altheimer-Fain, and I am your hostess for “The Woman Within”. So, is a little about me.

I a 54 year old Black American woman and I have lives in St. Petersburg Florida for nearly twenty years. I presently work as a secretary but my real joy comes from working with computers, computer graphic (I am an amateur), singing in the choir, writing poetry and short stories. I will probably post some of my written work here for open review and discussion. I also have a strong interest in many forms of arts and music. I am interested in woman issues, and I must admit to enjoying the occasional lite-hearted male bashing. I also tend to watch television series and movies that have strong women characters. I am a mother of two adult children. I am a practicing Catholic. I like dogs but love cats. I enjoy gardening but have not done much lately. I hate housework but I can not afford a maid Ha, Ha, Ha. Well, there is a lot more about me that I could write, however, these are the highlights.

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!