Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Ever Felt Like This

This was forward to me by my friend, Marcia.  We are bith members of the same choir.  I am a great lover of cats and I tend to find many cat cartoon extremely funny.

*****************************************************************

Ever Felt like this? I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever Felt Like This???????




*****************

What is Widescreen Network News? Formerly The Constituent, this site is an informational website for some of today’s issues, such as consumer product alerts, health, education, & political views. This site also is for informing people of crimes in the community with the intent of preventing further crimes through awareness. This website is intended for readers 21 & over. It is not intended as a source of information for causing harm to others. THEREFORE, PARENTAL CONTROL IS STRONGLY ADVISED!